Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
DL13

DL~

WE MIGHT BE MADE TO SQUIRM A BIT
WE'LL ALL BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE
BUT, KEEP IN MIND, THO LIFE IS SHIT
THE SMELL'S NOT INSURMOUNTABLE!

I was asked if I had anything to do with the production of the graphic I posted on April 8th.
I didn't.
Other than spotting it out in the ether and dragging it back to my blog space.
I liked what it said on it's own so I didn't add any commentary.
I can't say I know where it came from or who was responsible for it, I'm afraid.
T'weren't me.

Funny how many little things have to be taken care of or put on hold when you're expecting to be away for a period of time.
I mean, six weeks is not an eternity, but it's enough to make you take a closer look at the pace you naturally keep, day to day, and how any significant break in the rhythm has to be accommodated.
Hoping the weekend is nice as the next one will be spent on an airplane.
As with any large task that's staring me in the face, I tend to try and think about the whole of it at once.
Each word and note of all twenty six shows, every audience I will play for and every person I will meet, not to mention the stuff I can't possible foresee that I will waste some of my remaining time trying to imagine.
It's silly because I know that once it begins it will move word by word, note by note, audience to audience and person to person.
But, if I haven't changed how I react by now, after so many runs at it, I probably never will.
They say the reason it's so difficult to train a cat is because it takes everything in as part of a routine.
If your cat meows and annoys you for food and you angrily lock it down in the cellar for a while to teach it a lesson. but eventually feed it, what it will have learned is that the next time it's hungry it should make a fuss until you lock it in the cellar and then, sooner or later, it'll be chow time!
A sequence of steps and a result.

I can relate.
I'm gonna go find something to watch. ~

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

Dennis Locorriere Dennis Locorriere