DrHookOfficialDR HOOK Starring Dennis Locorriere

The place where DL speaks his mind!
Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
DL13

DL~
We're less than half an hour into today here in the UK, so let me say Happy Saint Patrick's Day to everyone who intends to celebrate the occasion.
Funny how they call certain days 'holidays' when, in fact, they're nothing of the sort.
Halloween, St Pat's, Valentine's Day, which has had the title 'Saint' dropped from it's name over the years...all so-called holidays on which you are required to go to work and/or school.
Maybe you're thinking of taking today off.
If that's the case then top of the mornin' to ya and, literally, the rest of the day to yer good self.
If anyone is interested I'm going to list the radio stops I'll be making in Holland.
Finding a link to each of them shouldn't be a problem, so I'm going to be a lazy ass and let you find them.
Even if you don't speak Dutch, remember, neither do I.
So some of it will be in English.
Probably most of it or I won't always know what's being said either.
Here they are, all reputably cool shows.
Friday the 18th -
Radio 2 - Show: Ekdom In The Morning Presenter: Gerard Ekdom - 8:15am, interview and a song
Radio Veronica - Show: Countdown Cafe Presenters: Kees Baars, Dennis Hoebee - 9-10pm, one hour special, interview and several songs
Saturday the 19th
Radio 2 - Show: Music Cafe Presenter: Daniel Dekker - 4:30-5pm, Interview, 2 songs
The rest of my time will be used to do quite a few magazine and newspaper interviews and to film an interview for a Dr Hook special that will air on 192TV on a yet unknown (to me anyway) date.
If I find out I'll let you know.
Well, I have some packing to do.
Not much, but enough to kick me into my usual knee-jerk 'Oh my, I'm leaving for weeks!!! panic.
I'll be home sometime Saturday night, so it's a rather useless frenzy this time.
I have someone coming to measure my brand new windows for blinds in the morrning.
It's all a bit BRIGHT in here at the moment.
We head to the airport about noon.
There are things I'd better do tonight in caae I get pushed for time in the a.m.
Having said that, I oughta get GONE! ~

DL13

DL~
Went to bed about 4am and woke up at 6:15.
That was pretty much it for me.
Rolled around, thinking, for maybe another hour.
Figured I may as well get up, take a shower, get ahead of the game.
The window measurer has come and gone.
He says two weeks before they can fit the blinds, but he'll try to make it happen sooner.
Betting it doesn't.
I have a tiny bit of organizing to do before we leave but I still have about an hour before Adrian gets here and we head to the airport.
I have to keep reminding myself that I'm not flying for the next two days nor will I be gone for weeks.
It's something like 65-70 min from London to Amsterdam and approximately 45 minutes to the hotel from there.
We lose an hour.
I'll try to do a mini-blog while I'm away.
Not sure how compelling it will be, but you can never tell when and where something interesting might happen.
Y'know? ~

DL13

DL~
Not sure why there are spaces in some of my entries or if you're even seeing them.
Seems to ba happening randomly.
Oh well, easier to read between the lines I suppose. ~

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

Dennis Locorriere Dennis Locorriere