DrHookOfficialDR HOOK Starring Dennis Locorriere

The place where DL speaks his mind!
Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
DL13

DL~
We played in a really lovely, big theatre tonight.
I believe it's a pretty new place.
A newer version of the one the town used to have.
It was another SOLD OUT affair.
The number of HOOK fans out there, from the folks who have been there from the beginning to their children and their childrens' kids, staggers me.
And when they gather in a venue like the Marlowe they all seem to be there for the same reason.
Before the Timeless tour began in New Zealand and Australia in 2015 I could only hope that my sense of what people loved about Hook's music was the same as theirs.
I've been assured that we are of the same mind each and every night of this tour.
The UK and Irish fans have been with Hook for a very long time, a good 6-7 years before we ever made the first long trip to the other side of the world.
Over the years it's become happily apparent that a Hook fan is a Hook fan, no matter where in the world we go.
The UK tour has more than exceeded whatever expectations I entertained going in.
The audience at the Marlowe and the good time they gave us was a perfect example of the level of communication we strive to achieve each time we take the stage.
Tonight was the 20th show.
Still plenty more to come.
Actually, after next week, the travel and show schedule gets pretty intense including a trip over to Dublin and Belfast.

Right now it's 4am.
Off to the next show in about 10 hours.
It would be wise to attempt a wind down.
Always more difficult when I'm home. ~

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

Dennis Locorriere Dennis Locorriere