DrHookOfficialDR HOOK Starring Dennis Locorriere

The place where DL speaks his mind!
Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
DL13

DL~

Thought I'd spend a few minutes here and let you all know what we're working on and where we are with it all.
The book, Whatever's Burning Now, is just about ready to go to print.
I recv'd a proof copy and wasn't completely happy with some of the layout of the cartoons.
A few minor adjustments and it will be done and dusted.
The DVD, Post Cool  Live! , is almost near completion.
With Pete Brown mixing the audio and John Taylor at the helm for the editing it should be a really wonderful representation of last year's tour with the band, shot at Glasgow's Royal Concert Hall in February 2010.
The package will include a DVD and a double audio CD of the show (too much music to fit on one disc!) that you can play in your car, computer or on your home system.
The boxed set of my first two albums, Out Of The Dark and One Of The Lucky Ones, will also be ready in time for the tour and will be available on the merchandise table at my shows, as will the DVD and book.
These individual albums are out of print and will soon be hard to find.
The package will be called Retrospection ('the act of looking back over the past') and will feature a nice handful of relevant b-sides, unreleased tracks and 'live' cuts, as well as new liner notes and archive photos.

At the present time this item will be available exclusively at the shows, altho that will change after a while.

I'd like to take another second to thank John Taylor for overseeing all of these projects.
They literally would not have gotten done without him.
'Without whom'...has never been more accurate. ~

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

Dennis Locorriere Dennis Locorriere